Friday 27 April 2012

A Back and a Front

I have been working through my complacency - mostly because April days are ticking away and my 'to do' list is not complete. It's good that it spurs me on when I am not intrinsically motivated.


So with an episode each of 'Coast', 'Who do you think you are?, Australia Series 2', 'Is the West History?', 'Downton Abbey', 'Civil War Diaries' and 'Barbarians', I have ploughed on through to complete:


A front - the Mystery Quilt
and a back - for the 'Fussy Fairytales' quilt.



I'm sheepishly linking up with...

4 comments:

  1. I like the colours of the mystery quilt and the tiny fussy cut block! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors in the mystery quilt....so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the back as well as the front. (BTW, I came in from TGIFF where I have a finish-of-sorts)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look great, Fiona! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.