Sunday 1 July 2012

Sunday Stash #20

Wow! Officially we enter the second half of 2012 today. I am looking at my 'to do' list and 'goals' for 2012 and freaking out just a tad - only 6 months left to achieve them all. 


Today's Sunday Stash is brought to you by 2 cute little charm packs that I recently purchased off Jane at Want it, Need it, Quilt!


The first is Aneela Hooey's soon to be released 'Sew Stitchy'. 


Jane has access to pre-release pre-cuts so head over if you want to get in early. 


Second is "Summersville' by Lu Summers which was released April 2012. 
I have really warmed to this range since seeing it pop up in great projects. Look what two clever ladies in the Zakka Style Sew Along did with theirs here and here.


Hopefully Kristy from Quiet Play is going to teach me how to paper piece this month and I hope to make good use of these charms.


So what's new in your stash this week? Please feel free to link up below...















3 comments:

  1. Great fabric choices! The Summersville prints are irresistible! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh can't wait to play with Summersville! Going to be such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summersville is so versatile! I don't have any, but I certainly do pine for it a bit! Enjoy paper-piecing!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.