Saturday 25 August 2012

Swapping Saturday #2

Rainbow Charm Swap

I joined in Lauren's second round of rainbow charm swap in July and the returned pack yielded some lovely tone on tone prints. 

Far Far Away 2

There has been a new destash page on Facebook where you can pick up some lovely prints. I am not quick enough I'm afraid but lovely Kristy from Quiet Play snapped up the blue version of 'the Owl and the Pussycat' for me. I never got this colourway but I did have the purple and orange version. 

So Kristy and I arranged a swap. She sent me 1/2 yard in blue and I cut into my stash of Heather Ross Far Far Away 2 prints to give her a selection of four fat 8ths in return.
She will get the Owl and the Pussycat in purple and orange, Sleeping Beauty in yellow and Rapunzel in blue.

I love swaps and have found a lovely group of bloggers through Facebook to swap with. Do you have similar experience with swaps. There is a whole page on Facebook called Fabric Swaps - Australia and International if you are interested.

Giveaway Reminder

Less than one day remaining in my Practically Paper Piecing Giveaway with a chance of winning one of two 'Summersville' charm packs. You can find it here.

3 comments:

  1. Swaps are so fun! I have joined quite a few recently! Excited to see what I get back in the mail =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee! You have no idea how excited I am by those F8ths! Thank you, lovely lady!

    Loving those rainbow charms - almost enough to tempt me to join in a swap. Maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the swaps! Lovely rainbow charm swaps I received recently.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.