Wednesday 31 October 2012

October Roundup


Sewing

Even though it had 31 days - and I blogged on every one - October went FAST! Too fast for me to achieve all of my sewing goals.
Achieved
House block for Jane
6 Halloween pillowcases
Gingerbread embroidery (Duncan)
Polaroid blocks
Low volume 'wonky cross' blocks for Kate
Embroidery pouch for Duncan
Empire State Building Needle Case for Duncan
Snowglobe embroidery 
Hot air balloon embriodery 
Repurposing a zip pouch

Not Achieved
Mystery Quilt back
Baste 'Katie Jump Kites'
Start 'Sherbert Dreams' quilt
Craftsy BOMs from June, August, September and October


Home Organisation 101

I think I achieved far more with Home Organisation 101 though.


abfolbutton

Sorting and Tidying
Purging - off the the dump
Giving Away - toys
baby items and clothes
and, even though the last 5 days I had to write in advance and schedule, I managed to BLOG everyday of October! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You achieved a lot for October! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on all your organising and decluttering - you can't do it all but you certainly achieved a lot in that department!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.