Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday Stash #61

And Now We Are Five

Back in 2008 when my youngest was born, it seemed like everyday was like Groundhog Day. I was up to my breastpads in all things preschooler, toddler and baby. 
Pipsqueeks by Benartex

I had not YET found sewing. I had no time for hobbies.
Mini Teddy Squares by Makeower uk

But my mum sewed enough for them all. Quilt upon quilt kept coming. Now she has passed her baby fabrics on to me. Definitely cute but I really have no use for them - save donation quilts. 


Rockabye by Michele Wojcicki

My youngest is now 5 and the eldest is 9. They have suddenly grown up and are all at school in 2013. A day I never thought would come (just like Phil Conners in the movie).

So tomorrow I am giving away a Fat Quarter of each of these fabrics above. So if you have a better use for them, come back tomorrow Monday May 6th and enter here for the annual Sew Mama Sew Give Away Day.

For today you can link up your Stash post below. So lovely to have a few new blogs link up last week (waving to the Canadians).



7 comments:

  1. Good Morning. I love reading your blog, but it always throws me for a loop because we are a day behind you. So when I first notice the day, I think I have lost one.LOL.Love those fabrics! I will check back in with you tomorrow--ummm or will it be the next day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canadian here waving back! I would use the elephants for a pouch for me...See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I don't like any of these either. I hope they find a great home! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the elephants! Fun! But yeah, I can imagine you don't have any regular use for these kind of prints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have oodles of kids quilting fabrics and fabrics for clothing... mine are 21 and 17 years old. I guess I'm just ready for the grands one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pick would definitely be the elephants! They are just a bit cute.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.