Sunday 21 July 2013

Sunday Stash #72

Today Sunday Stash is being hosted by my good friend Kristy of Quiet Play. I know that she has lots of colour to show you.

More Low Volume



Recall last Sunday Stash #71 when I confessed that I had very little in the way of low volume fabrics?

I honestly thought that showing up at Spotlight on the last day of their $1 Flat Fat sale would have yielded next to nothing in the way of usable prints.

The lady at the counter said that the store has been very quiet. Not many quilters in Ballina nes pas?

So I managed to supplement my very low supply of low volume.



See you over at Quiet Play this week.



12 comments:

  1. Ooh nice additions to the low volume stash! That's a section of my stash that needs building too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm really like the grey circle one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice low volume there Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun selection of prints Fiona! You will probably find you use these up and will be waiting for another sale to get another batch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good low volume additions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of a cappuccino! Milky brown with frothy white on top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - very nice FF you have there! Coffs had nothing like that - unless Jane brought them all! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great low volume collection!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.