Sunday 25 August 2013

Sunday Stash #77

This week Sunday Stash is being hosted by Heidi of Fabric Mutt.

Last week the linky with the most visits was Charly and Ben's Penny Sampler. Did you see her stash mail?


Stale/Fugly Stash Swap



This week here at Finding Fifth I am purging from my stash. Lucy and Laura have a linky party where you can link up your fugly and unwanted  fabrics.

So here are mine. I am happy to swap or give away for the price of postage to your place. Make me an offer or not.

1 metre of each 

#1 - A green batik print. Taken

#2 - a lightweight polyester in pale green with daisy print. Great for a summer skirt.

#3 - a dark green and white paisley print in quilter's cotton. Taken

A FQ Bundle of these Vintage Sheets

#4 Vintage Blue  Taken

#5 Vintage Pink Taken

#6 Vintage Multi


Just let me know which number you want and whether you want to swap or pay postage.

This wonderful idea comes from Laura of Quokka Quilts and Lucy at Charm About You. So I am linking up there as well as linking up to Sunday Stash over at Fabric Mutt.


15 comments:

  1. Oh great stash builders! I missed the $1 FQ sale. Probably a good thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the vintage blue and pink! Wanna swap with my Joyful Harvest (link #12)? estyka@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the vintage pink, don't have anything to trade for and don't really need any more fabric, lol...so ignore this ;) Just contemplating if I should dig through my stash as well and pick out the ones I don't like anymore...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to see what people want to get rid of :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made fabric sale from my stash two months ago. It's great opportunity to get back some money to spend it on other fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #3, it would be fun to add colors to it for stitch on prints! Let me know about postage because I don't know where you are, me I am in the boon docks of WV

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabric, I need to purge some soon as well. I went over to Heidi's page but did not find the link up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiona why are you giving away your vinty treasures!! Meanwhile, I need to do Augusts bee block and like you so very relieved with this months choice, thank Alyce! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hanging onto the orange, yellow and green ones only Helen. Time to declutter the stash.

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for letting me host this week, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see you've made some fun swaps! Thanks for joining the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love the first fabric if its still available - I received a turtle batik recently and this fabric would go well with it - I'd love to make my turtle loving niece a bag ! more than happy to pay for postage to NSW :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.