Sunday 24 November 2013

Sunday Stash #90

Oh my! Sunday Stash #90!!! Exciting things are happening for Sunday Stash in 2014 but more on that NEXT WEEK!

Next week Sunday Stash will be with the hostess with the mostess - Miss Molli Sparkles

Things of Stone and Wood
A mid century house I was improvising but did not quite finish.

This week is all about fabric for Paper Piecing projects. Finding fabric to represent certain features of a paper pieced block is not easy. So when I saw some of this wood fabric at Spotlight, I snapped it up.



I also inherited a bunch of woody fabrics from my mum.

And this fabulous stone wall fabric too!

I find that Sketch by Timeless Treasures is great go-to paper piecing fabric.


And then there are fabrics for the leaves. 

Both $1 each from Spotty.



And more Sketch...

And now for the linky up below...

6 comments:

  1. It's great that fabric you wouldn't normally use is perfect for paper piecing projects. The house is too cute! I love the wood grain prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving where you're going with the MCM house! I hope you finish it!

    Those types of prints are so fab for paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great haul you've got there. Love how you put the bobbin in the pics to show us the scale of the prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona!!! The house is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean, you knew I would be linking up, of course. LOL… I always expect to see more link ups… am I the only one with a problem? Seriously. Love the house too! After completion you should do the inside, and use that wood panelling as well! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sketch is so fabulous, but I've yet to use it in paper piecing, which is crazy! Your house is amazing! And the fabrics you've pulled above will be super fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.